Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hell Has Frozen Over!!

No, you do not have the wrong blog. I have actually updated! (With some strong encouragement and help from Natalie) I am in Maryland having a ball with Sydney and waiting for the baby to come.

It's nice to have a pool in your front yard.

Sydney is definitely a water baby with no fear!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow mom I am so proud! I think I am the first one to comment becuase everyone else has lost faith in you updating:) haha Your background is way cute and it looks like you are having so much fun. Sydney is so stinking cute. I love you guys.

Chrissijc said...

Yeah an update!!! Looks like you are having so much fun. I bet Natalie and Sydney are so happy to see you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it could really freeze over in the middle of the summer, but wow! What cute blog background and pictures! So much fun. Good work. Thank goodness for Nat and Erin - they keep us all blogging!