
Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John McCain just walked into our house Halloween night and sat in our living room. I don't know if it was one last push for us to vote for them or what. See if you can guess who they are.

These were some other fun trick-or-treaters that we had come to our house.
7 comments:
I really don't like Obama but when you meet him in person he really is nice, funny, charasmatic, and a really good guy!!!! HA HA!!!
What fun Trick or Treaters! who were they? :)
Your costumes all looked great. If you want to see my blog, I can send you and invite. Just email me at tlzilles@gmail.com
Tawnia N Zilles
Those are the best halloween costumes i have ever seen!! i have no idea who they are..you should let me in on this lil secret!! hehe :D
WAIT!! i think i have a idea of who they might be...obama is colton w., hillary is cole, and mcaine is levi...tell me if i'm right! :D
Hi Greta!
I found your blog! I love seeing all the pictures of your beautiful granchildren! You have a house full of them now!!
We have a blog now too:
http://dakuerbree.blogspot.com/
Check us out sometime!
Love, Eleanor :)
hey guys...i found your blog on whit´s...so fun to see you guys...miss you tons and tons, make sure to check out mine, blondelostinecuador.blogspot.com! love ya miss you
em
Post a Comment