Whit, you are beautiful. What more can I say. I love that you have that picture on the blog. I love you and I miss you so much. You can still call me, just not at midnight!
Whitney you are so darn cute! Again...we all know it's the Jones genetics that produced such a ravishing beauty. Move over Cinderella cuz' you've got some competition.
3 comments:
Whit, you are beautiful. What more can I say. I love that you have that picture on the blog. I love you and I miss you so much. You can still call me, just not at midnight!
Beautiful pictures. When did Whit grow up so muchL???? I guess a lot changes when you move away!
Whitney you are so darn cute! Again...we all know it's the Jones genetics that produced such a ravishing beauty. Move over Cinderella cuz' you've got some competition.
Post a Comment