Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OUR FUN WEEK WITH JACLYN ! ! !

Van had a propane class that he attended in Pocatello. His work paid for a motel and he wanted me to come stay with him for the week. Erin had just started her last semester and it is pretty intense. She didn't have a babysitter sured up yet, so I offered to bring Jackie to Pocatello to stay with us. Jackie quickly organized her toys in the drawers! She had fun moving them from drawer to drawer. After all, what else is there to do in a motel room?

Everything was fine for a while but it didn't take long and Jackie hated the motel and cried when we put the key in the door to come into the room. Ang let us take her pack-n-play and as you can see, Jackie is sad because Gabriella, her stuffed bear is inside and she isn't.



We went for a walk and found a fun little sized playground. It was actually on the ground of a Christian School. We thought we would take our chances because what "Christian" would turn away a cute little girl like Jackie.

This picture with Grandpa is kind of rare as Jackie didn't really like Grandpa on this trip either. She cried whenever he looked at her or she looked at him.


Jackie and I stayed in Pocatello for a couple of days, then I brought her down to Weston. She was so happy to be away from the motel and loved seeing her aunts, uncles and cousins. Aunt Whee-C was glad to see us as well.




In Grandpa's defense, Jackie had a tooth appear in her mouth that wasn't there when she left home. I think this attributed to some of the crying. He sure had a complex though.

The happy reunion with mother and daughter. I don't know who was more happy to see who!! Before we picked Erin up from her class we stopped in and surprised her daddy at his work. That was a grand reunion as well! Thanks for the fun week!!



2 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I love how you arranged the pictures. You are a professional blogger now! Great job. She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm glad she had fun with you. She loves you guys.