Incase you can't tell by the picture dad and I are really missing mom!! She is visiting Paul, Natalie, and Sydney in D.C. and has been there for a week now. It makes us really appreciate all she does for us. Infact dad and I have become really sick and if you look close you will see that our skin is turning yellow (hence why we have jaundice . . . inside joke). It is time mom comes home and takes care of us so that we can get feeling better!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just have one sign for you. (Poor Baby) You know what sign that is. We love you and want to thank you for sharing mom with us. I will update my blog at some time, but be patient. We love you.
How can you not love those faces!? I thought of that same sign Nat wrote about the minute I saw that picture! :)
Post a Comment