Monday, September 1, 2008

Van & Greta celebrate Anniversary ! ! !

Our anniversary was August 20th and we have been married 32 years. We decided to splurge and went to West Yellowstone. We saw "Oklahoma" at the Playmill on Friday night, then we decided to drive through the park on Saturday. We ventured up to Mammoth Hot Springs since neither one of us remember ever going there. It was amazing. We ate there and had Grizzly Berry ice-cream before we headed back. This buffalo couldn't figure out why we were invading his territory. We saw lots of cow elk, buffalo, birds of all kinds and a coyote. No moose or bears. We were disappointed. I guess we'll have to go back to Bear World.
We barely made it to Old Faithful before it erupted and just in time so that we could make it back to the Playmill to watch "Hello Dolly". We had a really good time and enjoyed both shows and the cast.

7 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I am so happy that you finally got to celebrate an anniversary. It looks like you two had fun. You are even smiling in the pictures. Your blog is so fun. You have been working hard. I love it. We love you so much and miss you so much too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a trip! Taytem liked the "buffalope" you posted. :) We're glad you got to go, but also glad you're back. Sounds like your timing couldn't have been better at Old Faithful!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that you celebrated. I have felt guilty ever since the summer that I joined the family that you didn't get to celebrate your "30th." Jaclyn is playing with the buffalo more and more each day. Thank you!

Tom and Audrie said...

Man how your family has grown!!! Just found your blog...way cute!

Tawnia Zilles said...

Your family looks like you have a great time together. You have such cute grandkids! It was fun to find your blog. I have a blog but it is private. If you would like an invite to it email me at tlzilles@gmail.com.
Take care.
Tawnia (Nielsen) Zilles

Kris and Katie said...

Greta, I can not believe how much your family has grown! Everyone looks great. We are coming up for the BYU vs. Utah State game, conference weekend. I hope we get to stop by and see you!

Jen said...

WOW! What a cute family. Blogs are a great way to keep up on everyones busy lives. I will be checking back here often. You guys are the best.