We were able to all get together before Paul, Natalie, and Sydney left for Maryland for two years to celebrate Jackie's birthday and Linden's baby blessing. The Grandkids love each other and had fun helping Jackie open presents and swimming in Grandma Greta's pool. (Notice Taytem innocently
Monday, August 18, 2008
JACKIE'S ONE YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY PARTY
We were able to all get together before Paul, Natalie, and Sydney left for Maryland for two years to celebrate Jackie's birthday and Linden's baby blessing. The Grandkids love each other and had fun helping Jackie open presents and swimming in Grandma Greta's pool. (Notice Taytem innocently
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'm so excited that you have a blog because now I can save all of the pictures from your blog onto my computer! I just saved like all of the ones on your current posts. THey are so cute!
Somehow I don't think Taytem was that innocent in her water pouring.
These are adorable kids. It was so nice to see alot of you all at the Kroll family reunion. Our Blog is inkaysyourewondering.blogspot.com
Benjamin and Nicole Kay
Greta- Wow. Look at that family! I was so excited to find Angela and your blogs. I am a total blog stalker. You can stalk me if you wan...
Holly
Post a Comment